MEVANS, for all your travel needs...

So...I like to travel..a lot! These are my stories.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

What's the deal-io: You wanna go where???

So my latest obsession is with French Polynesia (mostly because I just saw it on Keeping up with the Kardashians). Tahiti, Bora Bora - I will make it there some day. The biggest thing standing in my way though, is airfare. I was stunned to learn that an economy ticket to French Polynesia is at least over $1,000 EACH WAY - you are talking almost $3,000 per person. 

Travelzoo made me smile this week when I saw this beauty of a deal

OK - so $700 each way might not be a bargain, but hey, I'd pay that much for some of this: 

 (Photo Courtesy of the Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa website)




xoxo mevans

No comments:

Post a Comment