MEVANS, for all your travel needs...

So...I like to travel..a lot! These are my stories.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Happy Blog-versary!

Hello everyone! Yes, yes, it has been awhile. I'm not going to issue any excuses or apologize for my absence. It's my blog and I'll write if I want to - LOL. No totally kidding, I have missed typing away and regaling you all with my stories.  The truth of the matter is, it's just been mad busy around here these days.  You know, being an adult and stuff. I guess this plagues us all once in awhile. 

This is a special post though, because I wanted to announce that this is my blog's one year anniversary! I remember on a rather cold (and boring) November afternoon, I decided to change things up and start writing about my travel experiences. For a non-writer by trade, I think I've done pretty good by my blog. This blog has given me an outlet that I would not normally have otherwise.

So as well as giving myself a "pat on the back", this post also serves as a "thank you" to my friends and fam that care enough to take a few minutes every now and then to check in with Expedition Evans. 
I thank you all and hope you keep reading! When I post, that is. :) 

xoxo mevans









1 comment: