MEVANS, for all your travel needs...

So...I like to travel..a lot! These are my stories.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Hey, remember when I used to write a blog?

I should rephrase that - I do still have a blog. I'm afraid to say that life has been busy lately and I have not had a chance at all to post with any regularity.

I'm not apologizing because I am sure you all are really tired of hearing me apologize for everything (i.e. I'm sorry that I'm sorry). I'll just leave it short and sweet.

I do have a lot of fun things coming up - me and Bud are venturing to Cali in a bit, and you know what that means - DISNEYLAND - can I get a what! what!

I will also be sharing some more pics from our European vacay soon. So my friends, all is not lost, just a lot of "good stuff" to come. I promise. Besides, absence makes the heart grow fonder, no?

Stay cool everyone!

xoxo mevans

No comments:

Post a Comment