MEVANS, for all your travel needs...

So...I like to travel..a lot! These are my stories.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Airing of Grievances, Part Deux

So remember how I aired my grievances to United/Continental? Well, they did hear me. Just not as loud as I had hoped. It was wishful thinking that I would score some free vouchers or points or SOMETHING for my travel troubles. Alas, alls I got was a short, albeit polite email from Cindie (yes, with an "ie", pretentious much?), stating "we never want to disrupt your travel plans, however despite our best preparations, flight disruptions are sometimes unavoidable." Umm duh, didn't I say that in my original email and blog post? She seriously needs to read my blog. She did acknowledge the slipshod customer service though, so I guess she got the point in the end. 

On the flip side of the coin, I pointed out a mistake Hilton made on my reservation, and they awarded me with a nice amount of bonus points for pointing out their error. Once again, you rock Hilton!

Has anyone else aired any grievances lately?

xoxo mevans

No comments:

Post a Comment