MEVANS, for all your travel needs...

So...I like to travel..a lot! These are my stories.

Monday, November 14, 2011

What's the deal-io of the week: Western Bound

It's been awhile since one of these, right?!? I know how much you all of missed them. 

I came across this little gem of a resort just last week. For any of you last minute travelers out there, these accommodations look like the perfect way to escape the Northern chill of November. You know how much I like to head out West every now and then.

The Arizona Grand Resort in Phoenix boasts all types of activities from golfing to spa treatments. From the looks of the website, the grounds are beautiful - I would even go as far to say pristine. The resort is currently offering a Thanksgiving special of $99 per night!   

I checked in with my travel buddy, Trip Advisor, and the guest reviews of the Arizona Grand are all extremely positive. What I also like about this hotel is that the general manager responds and thanks each guest that posted a review. Now that's the kind of service that Expedition Evans likes to see. Phoenix anyone?

Happy Monday!

xoxo mevans

No comments:

Post a Comment