MEVANS, for all your travel needs...

So...I like to travel..a lot! These are my stories.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

What's the deal-io: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year - for deals that is

So I've been super excited the past few days. Why, you might ask? Four words my friends: Black Friday/Cyber Monday. Now I generally do not partake in the craziness that surrounds these two days. However this year, I could not resist. I picked up a pretty stylish Coach bag on Friday (and saved 25% to boot!). Yesterday I also enjoyed 50% of my entire order from New York and Company online store, and ordered a photo book highlighting our summer trip to Cali (free shipping!).

But what I absolutely love is that this year (more than every other year it seems), that travel websites have been also offering deals on Cyber Monday. Check out Travelocity and Travelzoo. They have discounted vacation packages. I also came across these deals from Jet Blue. The deals flying out of JFK are phenomenal! Most offers are expiring by tomorrow, so if you are looking to book, jump on it! 

Happy planning! 

xoxo mevans 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment