MEVANS, for all your travel needs...

So...I like to travel..a lot! These are my stories.

Friday, November 19, 2010

Food for Thought

I think everyone would agree that a big part of traveling is sampling the local cuisine. Everyone likes to eat, right? Some moreso than others, but that's besides the point. I was rummaging through my online photo gallery (I love you Shutterfly), and noticed that we like to eat  - A LOT. Let me rephrase that - we have a lot of "food-centric" photos. That sounds classier, doesn't it?

Remember Rusty from the "Ocean's" franchise - in almost every scene he's eating something? That's Bud. For some reason, I have a lot of photographs of him and food. I'm not really sure why, but I guess it's a funny reminder of what "food-y" experience we had during the trip. Usually there's some kind of story behind it. Here are some of our food adventures over the last four years (ahhh, memories):

The DQ in Tulum, Mexico. They don't even have these in NY! 
Shout out to J-Mills for the pics!








Best Mexican food in Old Cancun!

Bud enjoying an empanada in Montevideo, Uruguay (I wish I could say they were better). 



The JAM New England Clam Chowder at the Cape May Cafe at Disney's Beach Club resort. 
This was on our honeymoon! Aside: How can someone put THAT many crackers in soup? 



Dessert time! Bud enjoying his favorite snacks in Epcot. The churro is obviously from Mexico. 


Funnel Cake from America! Kinda gross though....


Is anyone else hungry??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment