MEVANS, for all your travel needs...

So...I like to travel..a lot! These are my stories.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

"At Least You're Wearing Comfortable Shoes"......

I'm not one of those girls that has a lot of shoes (believe it or not). I have literally one of each pair. Your basic black heels, brown heels, tan wedges, sneakers, and a lot of flip flops. I don't know about you, but March to October here in New York is flip flop weather- for reals in my opinion. None of the aforementioned footwear however, is suitable for Europe, apparently. If you haven't gathered already, I made some unwise fashion choices on my trip.
Due to some packing logistical issues, I had only packed about 3 pairs of shoes because of the space situation. Plus the weather was really nice, so I had to opt for flips 75% of the time. I decided to switch this post up a bit and make it more of a photo blog on my inappropriate shoe behavior. 

Sneaks were the best option, in this case
(yes, that's water we are standing on):


So, flip flops are not great choices for the following scenarios
(and yes I was wearing flip flops for all of these pictures):

Exhibits A, B, and C: The Irish Countryside



Ridiculous, I know.

I left my "comfortable" shoes home that day:




Just to give you some perspective:




I hope you enjoyed my well-documented trek through the UK. We finally got a new camera! Kinda random, I know, but it wouldn't be me if I didn't post something awkward every now and then. Enjoy guys!

xoxo mevans

No comments:

Post a Comment