MEVANS, for all your travel needs...

So...I like to travel..a lot! These are my stories.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Literally Laughing Out Loud

Well, it's Monday, and I think we all need a good laugh. I definitely have a case of the Mondays today. I was looking at some old pics that instantly brightened my day by bringing back some fun memories. 

Have you every visited somewhere and found the most random things amusing? That's on of my favorite parts of traveling. The memories you make and the good laughs you have along the way are priceless. These photos below were taken last year over Thanksgiving that made us "LOL".



Cancun is notorious for little market places and great deals. Don't forget to haggle! I don't even know what this is, but apparently "it's is a bag"....


 El Shrimp Bucket, anyone?
I mean come on, who doesn't want to eat out of a bucket? Classy.

I don't remember these guys' names, but I know one of them is German and they have tequila. Enough. Said.


I'm not sure why this is funny. We sure had a fun time taking silly pictures in Chedrauí, a Mexican grocery store in Old Cancun. Picture if you will, the Mexican version of Target, 
and for some reason it smelled like cheese....

Happy Monday everyone! 



**Shout out again to J-Mills for some of the pics.....

No comments:

Post a Comment