MEVANS, for all your travel needs...

So...I like to travel..a lot! These are my stories.

Friday, December 17, 2010

Pic(k)s of the week: Galapagos Much?

I really wish I could come up with a jazzy-er title for today's post - but it's been a long week and I have been sick (excuses, excuses, I know). My wit only goes so far. Sorry folks (you know how I hate mediocrity).


What's not mediocre are the pic(k)s for this week. HUGE shout to J-Mills and his little bro, PastaMillerBoy for helping me out this week. Let's give them a round of applause *clapping*. These adventurous guys share my love of travel and seeing the world. These pics are courtesy of the Miller family photo album.

They embarked on a journey to the Galapagos Islands back in the Spring of 2009. Believe it or not, you CAN visit the Galapago Islands (which are islands off the coast of Ecuador). Fun factoid, they only let a certain number of guests visit the Islands each year. You are not allowed to disturb the animals in their natural habitat. From what I understand, you are almost tripping over the animals...they are like, literally crossing your path!

I will let the photos speak for themselves. This one is J-Mills' pic(k):


This is Kicker Rock of the Northeast coast of San Cristobal Island. So pretty!


And now for PastaMillerBoy's:  


A sun-bathing iguana (it would probably attack me if I was there)


A baby seal and his mom (aww cute, right?)


Thanks again guys! Enjoy the weekend everyone! 



xoxo mevans

No comments:

Post a Comment