MEVANS, for all your travel needs...

So...I like to travel..a lot! These are my stories.

Friday, December 3, 2010

Pic(k) of the Week

Since Wednesdays are now known as "What's the Deal-io Wednesdays", Fridays will now be known as "Pic(k) of the Week Fridays". Which, you guessed it, is a posting of a pic from the Evans Photo Gallery. I know you are all super excited about this.


As it is December and the first real cold and miserable weather spell has hit NY, I figured a little bit of warmth should be introduced this week. These pics were taken at the Sandals Resort in St. Lucia in October of 2006. After a VERY early flight we arrived early afternoon at the resort. At this point in time our room wasn't ready, so we had to chill in the outside restaurant/bar until it was ready (I think we ended up eating here every day). As we dined on delicious jerk chicken and the best jalapeƱo quesadilla I have ever had, we got a look at this view:



*Sigh*, isn't it beautiful? I thought this would help, but I'm getting more depressed as I type. 


Stay warm this weekend everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment