MEVANS, for all your travel needs...

So...I like to travel..a lot! These are my stories.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Pic(k) of the Week: View from the Top (not the movie)

Wow, Friday already! I can't believe it! Since I shared some snow with you guys on Wednesday, I figured we'd bring it back to some nice warm weather! This pic was taken from our hotel room when we visited Cancun (shout to the Hilton Cancun!!). I wanted to remember this view forever. There's something about the sun glistening on the water, the palm trees, and the intricate design of the pool. Doesn't it look perfect? *Sigh* Memories of the warm Mexico sun are all I have right now....as I sit and type with my hot chocolate and am bundled up in my blanket. I really need a Snuggie! 




Have a great weekend everyone!


xoxo mevans

No comments:

Post a Comment