MEVANS, for all your travel needs...

So...I like to travel..a lot! These are my stories.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Crazy Evans Weekend

My friends! How I have missed you! Shame on me, it has been awhile since I've posted. I am firm believer in "no excuses" but things have been quite crazy around here.

In the past few weeks I've battled sickness, work stress and all the while managed to help Commuter Justine get down the aisle (congratulations Justine and Joey!!!!!!). More pictures to come on that.

So my friends, this is a little note that I *promise* that there will be some "good stuff" coming your way. Think of your favorite TV show - you know when the take those super long hiatus' and you are left with re-runs and it's like super annoying? Well, I hate to say it, but I'm doing that to you guys LOL.

Stay tuned everyone!

xoxo mevans

No comments:

Post a Comment