MEVANS, for all your travel needs...

So...I like to travel..a lot! These are my stories.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

What's the deal-io: Costa Rican Inspirations/Aspirations

There's nothing like coming back home after a trip and being bitten by the "travel bug". Immediately upon exiting the flight the other day, we all came to the realization that being home after a great trip was not going to cut it. I always have these crazy ideas about planning future trips whenever I get home from one. After we got home from Florida last year I had this crazy idea of traveling to Japan to see Tokyo Disneyland (I know). 

My deal-io for this week is from my trusty travel-partner-in-crime - you guessed it, Travelzoo. Anybody up for some Costa Rican hot springs? For roughly $700 a person including airfare from NYC, accommodations, car rental, and breakfast you can explore this tropical paradise, and get a killer tan. *Sigh*...............A girl can only dream.....

Ya tu sabes ;)

xoxo mevans

No comments:

Post a Comment