MEVANS, for all your travel needs...

So...I like to travel..a lot! These are my stories.

Friday, April 29, 2011

Pic(k) of the Week: Life on the Edge - Cliffs of Moher


Ahhh it feels nice to be back on track with posts. I really did miss writing, plus I actually have some substantial stuff to write about now.  You guys will just have to put up with some super-amazing-awesome Expedition Evans tales.


My pic(k)s of the week this week are from beautiful Ireland. We visited the Cliffs of Moher on Tuesday, April19th - straight from the Shannon, Ireland airport (yeah, we're hard core like that). The scenery was breathtaking and we got some great shots. 


Unfortunately the photos just don't do it justice. I did manage to wear appropriate shoes that day, and also managed to NOT embarrass myself too much. Although I do believe there is footage of me running through the green fields with the Cliffs behind me - think Sound of Music meets Ugly Betty (I was wearing my glasses that day). I'll spare you guys the horror of seeing that. I will share these with you though: 





Pretty cool, right? Courtesy J-Mills for the pic(k)s. 


Have a good weekend everyone! 


xoxo mevans 
  




No comments:

Post a Comment