MEVANS, for all your travel needs...

So...I like to travel..a lot! These are my stories.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Jaunt Across the Pond


Hello my dears! Oh I know how much you have missed me, and I'm happy to tell you that I AM BACK! Where was I, you might ask? Well, Bud and I just returned from our "jaunt" to England, Wales, and Ireland. Or, as we like to call it, THE MOTHERLAND since we both have some roots in both countries (yes I am that dramatic and that much of a nerd). 


So of course you know what that means - a series of fun and informative blogs highlighting what we saw during our 12 day trip. I'll pace myself with all of the details, but we really had an amazing time. Not only did we share a lot of laughs with our fellow travelers, the Miller Fam, we took the cities/towns of Manchester, Chester, Liverpool, London, Dublin, Dingle (LOL), Cork, and Adare by storm. Somehow I managed to stumble, trip, and wear the most uncomfortable shoes ever, yet maintain an awkward grace throughout the whole time. I like to pride myself in that. It wouldn't be the same Expedition Evans experience without some awkward and embarrassing stories - and pic(ks) to boot.



I won't regale you with the details on how this trip came to be, but with much help from the Miller Fam and Travel Zoo's hot deals (I post these deals for a reason, kids), it really was an unforgettable trip. So, I'd like to use the phrase that I'm "back and better than ever", but this is a classy blog and I don't roll with clichés. I will say though, it is nice to be back States-side, but a little piece of my heart will always be across the pond........(yeah, that's not cliché at all). 


Cheers! 


xoxo mevans 

No comments:

Post a Comment