MEVANS, for all your travel needs...

So...I like to travel..a lot! These are my stories.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

What's the Deal-io Wednesday: Broadway or Bust

So, I scoured the Internet for hours (OK, you got me, maybe not hours, but at least 20 minutes) trying to find a deal this week. I've done my research, and unfortunately February is a VERY tough month for travel. Everyone is certainly sick of the winter, and travelers are flocking to get to warmer climates. Not to mention the February break that most school-aged kids have is right around the corner. You know what that means: the rate increase game. This makes it almost impossible to get a deal, especially a deal on short notice.

My deal-io for this week is pretty close to home for all of you within the Tri-state area. My recent jaunt to NYC reminded me how fun it is to go and explore the city. My trusty Travelzoo "local deals" helped me out this week, and provided me with a fun entertainment idea: Phantom of the Opera discounted tickets. 

Unfortunately I've missed this show on about 3 occasions that I can think of, however I heard it is wonderful, and for the price it is being offered at, it's worth it. Who doesn't love the whimsy of a Broadway show? A discounted show at that! You know how much I love whimsy AND a discount; I might take myself up on my own offer! 

xoxo mevans 

No comments:

Post a Comment