MEVANS, for all your travel needs...

So...I like to travel..a lot! These are my stories.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

What's the Deal-io Wednesday/Thursday: Spring Awakenings???

What is it about February that makes it so blah? Is it the 28 days? Is the endless winter days (although we have had some nice previews of Spring recently). I guess February is a good month to hibernate before next month's more than overdue Spring Fever.


After debating on what I should share this week, I got an update from my trusty Travelzoo VIP Newsflash - to literally just find out now that it is already sold out. You win some, you lose some. Sorry guys, I didn't know if there was anyone REALLY interested to heading to Barcelona in the next 6 weeks anyway....


So instead, I figured I would highlight a new website I found that offers some cool discounts. A "sister" website to Trip Advisor, Snique Away is a unique website that emails you updates on discounted rates on high-end resorts and hotels. These discounted rates are not generally released to public and offered "auction style", meaning that the discount will run out by a certain date and time (there's actually a countdown clock!). 


What I like about it is that since it is linked with TA, the reviews and information on the hotel, amenities and surround activities is already there! It's like a one-stop-shop for travel. So efficient, I love it!


Happy planning everyone!


xoxo mevans  


   

No comments:

Post a Comment