MEVANS, for all your travel needs...

So...I like to travel..a lot! These are my stories.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

I'm Ill - and not in the good Jay-Z Way, but then again maybe....

OK guys - I know, I know. No excuses. I think I've said that statement about 30 times since I've started this blog, and this is the first time I've posted in a few weeks. It's wrong, I know, it's wrong.  Unfortunately Expedition Evans has been "grounded" to some works stuff, sickness, illness (same thing?), some personal stuff, and a really awesome Bridal Shower (what what!).


What that means for you though is some awesome post-age coming up, as I've been home sick for three days. The creative juices have been gearing up for some serious blogging time. I know you are excited....


You know how much of a Disney nerd I am right? For those of you who don't remember, I'm  the ULTIMATE Disney nerd. I recently traveled the "World" virtually, with our friends the Millers. Since I'm good and I know ma' stuff, I gave them some recommendations on what to visit first, which attractions to Fast Pass, and some of my favorite places to eat and shop. Plus, I also know some website which have real-time waits for the attractions, and what a perfect time to test them! I was pretty accurate, and I was very pleased.  


Here are some of the pictures they shared with me during their Disney Days: 



Toy Story Ride - sooo fun! 


American Idol Live at Hollywood Studios! Where's Steven Tyler??? 

A classic, The Great Movie Ride.... 

Thanks Miller fam for the good times! 

xoxo mevans

No comments:

Post a Comment