MEVANS, for all your travel needs...

So...I like to travel..a lot! These are my stories.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What's the Deal-io Wednesday: California Love

No, I don't mean the  "Cali Love" scarf. You know that I'm always itching to find a way to wing to the West Coast. I think it's my second love - I have many first loves. The only thing that usually slows my itchy "clicker" finger is the airfare. Aside, I hate to be so "airfare" related lately, there's just so much to write about and a lot of good deals! 

I've been dying to go to Disneyland for the longest time. My recent West Coast searches have included $350+ fares. I know, ouch. This really makes me hesitate, however my fabulous friends at Virgin America have put together what I like to call, a pretty awesome deal-io. Fares are currently on sale from NYC to San Francisco, LA, and Vegas starting at $149 each way. I had two awesome flights with them back in January. I highly recommend checking them out! They are really fun (um, yeah, I'm 5 years old). 

Plus they have an awesome marketing campaign. Have you seen the commercials? Pretty cool. 


If a trip to San Fran and wine country tickles your fancy, pair a flight up with this sweet deal from Hilton and you've got yourself a nice trip! 

Happy booking!

xoxo mevans 

No comments:

Post a Comment