MEVANS, for all your travel needs...

So...I like to travel..a lot! These are my stories.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

The "Apple" of My Eye

I don' t know how much Apple spends on their marketing campaigns, but let me tell you - they work. Yes my friends, I sold myself out, and I bought the iPhone. I graduated from my pink Motoral Razr to my Blackberry Curve just last year. As soon as my cell phone carrier came out with the iPhone, I was hooked. I guess I'm just in the ideal demographic of Gen X/Y 80's kids that need a technological device to define their social status. Well done, Apple, well done. You and your catchy commercials about making life so much easier. I surrender (waves white flag), I surrender!

Enough about my frivolous purchases. This is a blog about travel, of course. I'm all about efficiency, and having a phone, ipod, and every possible Google application at my finger tips is perfect for me. Especially when I'm out and about.

Which brings me to my new love: my travel Apps. My first app installed was the "Trip Advisor" app. I can read reviews on hotels, restaurants and attractions, in seconds, and all on my phone (well, duh). There are other travel apps that I'm in the process of discovering, but really, it helps me with all my travel needs - don't even get me started on Restaurant Finder - or - the Disney related travel apps - or for that matter, Angry Birds. Hopefully this will keep me busy while I'm playing the waiting game. Loves it! 



(Photo courtesy of Apple.com


xoxo mevans 

No comments:

Post a Comment