MEVANS, for all your travel needs...

So...I like to travel..a lot! These are my stories.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Early Pic(K) of the Week: Sunning Sea Lions at Fishermen's Wharf

You guys all know that I am really not good with animals, but these famous fellas caught my eye when we visited Fisherman's Wharf a few weeks ago. It was so funny to hear them barking and see them roll onto and off of the docks in such a lazy manner. They were quite the popular ones! No matter what time of day they had an audience! I think that makes them pic(k) worthy for this week!




Sorry for the guy's head in the way - I actually had to stand on a bench to get this picture. 


xoxo mevans 

1 comment:

  1. So at least there is ONE benefit to being sick. You get so much done!! I remember when Shawn and I went to Monterey, CA we were SOOO excited to see the otters. They are so fat and so cute but you don't wanna see the big ones fight. It ain't pretty. LOL

    ReplyDelete