MEVANS, for all your travel needs...

So...I like to travel..a lot! These are my stories.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

What's the Deal-io: Downtown Girl

Business first, I hate to break it to everyone, but I have to change my "What's the Deal-io Wednesdays" to simply "What's the Deal-io". It's been increasingly challenging to get to my computer by Wednesday with a promising deal, and I really what you guys to get the full Expedition Evans experience. So sorry if I've been short-changing lately. Not my intention, I promise you! 

Well now for the fun stuff! I recently had the pleasure of a jaunt in NYC this weekend with some of my favorite girls! We stayed at the Millenium Hilton in the Financial District with a sick view of the work being done at Ground Zero, which didn't interrupt our stay any, but be advised that they are doing work even on the weekends there. Some pic(k)s of the hotel tomorrow, I hope! 

I happen to be searching NYC deals on Travelzoo (listed under "More deals on NYC Hotels) and came across some discounted hotel rates at the Millenium Hilton for April and onward via American Express Travel. The deals are pretty decent. 
Happy sight seeing!

xoxo mevans

 

No comments:

Post a Comment