MEVANS, for all your travel needs...

So...I like to travel..a lot! These are my stories.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Delayed Pic(k) of the Week: ATV Adventure

OK, so I'm making up from last week. Let me tell you, I was having a panic attack that I couldn't post my pic(k) on Friday. I feel better now. Thanks for caring! 

When we visited St. Lucia, Bud kidnapped me and against my will signed us up for the "ATV Adventure" through St. Lucia. I almost died. Twice. Not exactly my idea, but it was something Bud wanted to do. Aren't I sweet? He does have to put with a lot, so I guess it's the least I could do. This is the view from one of the hills we rode up to. 


My brand new kicks (love my K Swiss) were ruined in the process. I was not happy. 


We did have fun though!

Thanks everyone!

xoxo mevans

No comments:

Post a Comment