MEVANS, for all your travel needs...

So...I like to travel..a lot! These are my stories.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What's the Deal-io Wednesday: Blog-gy London-town

So you guys know how much I love Travel Zoo (really, it gets me through the week). This deal-io is the very reason why I love it so much. Pretty much every deal that I've taken advantage of so far on Travel Zoo has been a good one (including my spa evening this week). This deal is no exception.


My deal-io for this week takes us on a six night jaunt across the pond to foggy London-town. The city of red telephone booths, mediocre food (so I hear), Big Ben, Peter Pan (kind of), and Royal weddings. I've been pricing solely airfare to London. Let me tell you, it's outrageous. For the same amount of money per person to fly to London, with this package you could fly there, have accommodations for 6 nights, and get a daily breakfast included. No brain-er there. 


Check out the reviews on the "Go Today" touring company before booking. Sometimes you have to be careful with these tour groups. You'll get a good feel once you scope them out a little bit more. 


For about $700 you could be sipping tea with the Queen. Or maybe not (shrug). Fun fact: Buckingham Palace is only open for tours during limited times July through September every year.


Cheerio everyone! Does that mean hello, or goodbye? 

xoxo mevans

No comments:

Post a Comment