MEVANS, for all your travel needs...

So...I like to travel..a lot! These are my stories.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

What's the Deal-io Wednesday: Let's Make A Deal

The task of planning a trip can be pretty overwhelming. I even shudder at the thought sometimes. You know I consult a lot of guides before I actually book a trip. Even deciding where to start, and which website to start with, is a daunting task.

Commuter Justine gave me some insight on a new way to book. She actually got a great deal for her honeymoon (yay! wedding!) from Orbitz.com. You know those chat boxes that pop up asking if you need help (which makes you second guess yourself and ask, DO I NEED HELP???)? She figured talking to an agent might help her through the process. Well my friends, it resulted in a great deal of savings, and the agent was apparently wonderful. She was able to customize her vacation package and walk away spending less than she originally planned.

I checked out the website and it is very user friendly and with a little time, and perhaps the right agent, you could build a great trip. Who'd a thunk, right?  Congratulations to Commuter Justine! 


xoxo mevans

No comments:

Post a Comment